Dietitians on Demand Has A Referral Program
It’s amazing how connected the world of dietetics is! Did you know Dietitians on Demand has a referral program so you can help your connections nationwide? By referring someone to a job or a staffing company, you’re not only helping yourself get a little something, you’re helping a colleague, too!
We’ve had so many dietitians, food service directors, clinical nutrition managers and others refer their friends and colleagues to us that we figured it was time we started rewarding their good recommendations.
The referral process is straight forward:
- Refer someone to Dietitians on Demand either using our referral form (preferred) or emailing a recruiter with your referral’s contact information.
- When that person either works 100 hours in an assignment or contracts a dietitian through us for 100 hours, you receive your referral bonus.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
This program is for clients AND candidates. So whether you know a dietitian looking for a work, or a manager looking for a dietitian, refer them!
FOR CANDIDATES: If you refer someone for an open position, you are eligible for your referral bonus when that person works 100 hours with Dietitians on Demand.
FOR CLIENTS: If you refer someone who has a dietitian staffing need you are eligible for your referral bonus when that person’s facility contracts with Dietitians on Demand for 100 hours.
HOW MUCH IS THE BONUS
Once your referral hits the required 100 hours threshold, you’ll receive a $100 Amazon gift card via email!
THE FINE PRINT
- Referrals of candidates who are already engaged with Dietitians on Demand do not qualify for a referral bonus.
- If you have referred someone in the past and they have not worked for us yet, you’re welcome to confirm their referral by submitting a referral form!
- There is no limit to the number of candidates you can refer to Dietitians on Demand.
- The 100-hours requirement may be met through more than one assignment.
- Only documented referrals after Jan. 1, 2018 are eligible for a referral bonus
- This program is for a limited time. Through 2018 we are accepting 40 candidate referral and 40 client referrals. Get yours in today!
Dietitians on Demand is the nationwide leader in staffing registered dietitians, specializing in short-term, temporary and permanent-hire positions in acute care, long term care and food service positions. Our dietitians cover a vacancy, maternity leave, vacations, FMLA or increases in census. Check out our job openings, or request your coverage today!