Richmond, VA | Administrative Associate, Operations | Full-Time
Dietitians On Demand is seeking an Administrative Associate to assist in the daily operations at our company headquarters in Richmond, VA. Successful candidates will collaborate with all areas of the business to ensure all needs of the business are successfully executed and goals are achieved.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Assist with planning, organizing, and coordinating functions relating to the operation of our staffing business
- Review and approve timesheets for field staff
- Handle customer inquiries and requests for information
- Assist in monitoring and collecting accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone, or email
- Record customer payments and receive and process credit card transactions
- Maintains and updates customer files including name or address changes, mergers, or billing contacts
- Reconcile payments with client VMS Systems
- Support other accounting and finance team members
- Process & review bi-weekly payroll for approximately 200 employees
- Assist onboarding team with new hire process as necessary
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Organized and hard working
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Comfortable using Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Residing in Richmond, Virginia or willing to relocate
Compensation includes a base salary, healthcare insurance, generous paid time off, 401K, flex-time and team-building events.
Who We Are
Dietitians On Demand is a brand dedicated to dietitians. For more than 15 years we’ve enhanced dietitians’ careers with temporary, permanent, short-term and long-term contract positions, as well as practical, applicable continuing education resources. We are unlike any other dietitian staffing company — and that’s a good thing. Check out our website to see how we are promoting the dietitian profession.
People join our team for many reasons, including a collaborative team environment, the opportunity to improve patient care within healthcare facilities, our generous time-off policy, and the fact that we’re very cool people who happen to love snacks!
Successful candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug test. If you would like to learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.dietitiansondemand.com.