Full-Time Permanent Opening
Travel offered | New grads welcome
NDTR or RDN
This is a great opportunity in Rochester, Minnesota for a dietitian that is new to the field as a recent internship graduate that is looking to gain more professional skills and has an interest in pediatrics.
- Responsible for preparation, labeling, storage, and delivery of all feedings in all assigned areas
- Responsible for calculating, preparing, delivering, and monitoring specialized formula, modulated infant or pediatric formulas, human milk, and medical nutrition supplements
- Adhere to food safety and sanitation regulations and standards established by regulating agencies and the healthcare facility
- Perform inventory management, operate feeding preparation equipment, maintain competence in electronic documentation system and the bar-coded safety system or in manual double verification method
- Maintain sanitation in the feeding preparation room, perform quality improvement activities, complete temperature/sanitization records, and communicate information through various telecommunication modes
- Associate degree in applied science required, with 6-12 months of clinical experience or a certification in dietetic technology from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics approved dietetic program
- Nutrition and Dietetics Technician, Registered or Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of a healthcare team, and we work hard to find you positions you love. This is a permanent-hire position where our recruiters will advocate for you to become a full-time employee at one of our client sites. You will be an employee of the client site.
Perks of working with a Dietitians On Demand recruiter:
- A direct line to hiring managers at the facility
- A dietitian advocate who knows your value
- Learn insider details of the position
- Resume review and assistance from an expert
- Interview guidance to help you stand out
Interested? Apply online or contact Carinne@dietitiansondemand.com or (804) 482-6504.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/