40 Hours/week | ASAP for 6-month duration
New grads welcome to apply!
Preferred schedule Monday-Friday with rotating weekends
Food Service + Management duties
Do you have a passion for hospital food service and would love the opportunity to work in Chicago, Illinois? This position may be the perfect fit for you!
- Establish goals and oversee implementation of patient food services based upon facility standards and patient population
- Interpret government mandated nutrition standards in the healthcare industry to develop and/or revise facility menus
- Oversee patient services staff in achieving patient satisfaction goals
- Supervise tray line operation and room service program
- Record safety and sanitation compliance, including department audits
- Attend all departmental meetings, as appropriate
- Experience with food service software
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Ability to perform work independently with minimal training
- At least one year of food service experience OR heavy food service internship rotations
- Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Willing to obtain Illinois state licensure
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Carinne@dietitiansondemand.com or (804) 482-6504.