30 Hours/week | Starting ASAP for 8 weeks
82-bed behavioral health facility
Travel/mileage offered, pending location
At least a year of RD experience | Behavioral health experience a plus
Preferred schedule: weekdays only
Duties // Inpatient consults, follow-ups, test trays, meal accuracy, diet review. No TF/TPN.
Brockton, Massachusetts (MA)
Located 20 miles South of Boston, Brockton MA is known as the “City of Champions” because it is home to many award-winning athletes, like the boxer Rocky Marciano. This position is perfect for a MA licensed RD looking for an exciting behavioral health opportunity.
- Conducts a nutrition assessment for patients at nutritional risk per facility policies and procedures; including foods, beverages, supplements and medications that influence medical status
- Develops and implements an individualized plan for nutrition intervention based on nutrition assessment and evidence-based standards
- Assess educational needs and provide nutrition counseling and resources for patients and caregivers
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team in meetings and/or rounds
- Experience with electronic charting, the Nutrition Care Process and writing PES statements to provide appropriate documentation for the plan of care
- Works cooperatively with food service staff to ensure conformance to diet prescriptions
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Ability to perform work independently with minimal training
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
- MA state dietitian license is required prior to starting position
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Sarah at email@example.com.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/