40 Hours/week | ASAP for 12 weeks
Census in the 200’s | LTC facility
Entry-level dietitians encouraged to apply
Preferred schedule: Monday-Friday with occasional weekends
Clinical duties only // assessments, quarterlies, annuals, MDS, review menus, monitor weights, reviewing changes in diet, careplan meetings
Perfect opportunity for a dietitian licensed in PA interested in long-term care!
- Assess and document the nutritional needs of each resident in accordance with facility policies and procedures
- Develop a plan of care that identifies the nutrition problems/needs of the resident and goals to be accomplished for each problem/need identified
- Represent the nutrition department at interdisciplinary meetings, such as daily standup, wound and weight, QAPI, MDS and care plan meetings
- Experience with electronic charting and the Nutrition Care Process
- Works cooperatively with food service staff to ensure conformance to diet order and recommend diet changes as appropriate to improve resident’s nutritional status
- Understanding of the State and Federal Regulations associated with the industry
- Thorough knowledge of MDS 3.0 Section K and Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
- PA state dietitian license is required prior to starting position
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education · Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/