24-40 Hours/week | Starting ASAP for 2 months
154-bed LTC facility
Mileage maybe offered depending on location
Preferred Schedule: Weekdays
LTC experience preferred
Clinical duties only // Quarterlies, annuals, MDS, admissions, monitor weights, nutrition consults, high risk, care plan meetings, monthly sanitation audit, very few TF.
Annapolis, MD is home of the United States Naval Academy and is located 40 minutes southeast of Baltimore. This is a perfect position for a Maryland licensed dietitian interested in a LTC opportunity.
- Assess and document the nutritional needs of each resident in accordance with facility policies and procedures
- Develop a plan of care that identifies the nutrition problems/needs of the resident and goals to be accomplished for each problem/need identified
- Represent the nutrition department at interdisciplinary meetings, such as daily standup, wound and weight, QAPI, MDS and care plan meetings
- Experience with electronic charting and the Nutrition Care Process
- Works cooperatively with food service staff to ensure conformance to diet order and recommend diet changes as appropriate to improve resident’s nutritional status
- Understanding of the State and Federal Regulations associated with the industry
- Thorough knowledge of MDS 3.0 Section K and Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
- Maryland state dietitian license is required prior to starting position
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Sarah at email@example.com.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/