Renal Dietitian Posted on January 26th, 2024
Location: Lebanon, Pennsylvania
$45 per hour
16 Hours/week | ASAP – 12 week duration, possible extension
**Can be combined with Hershey role for 32 hours total**
Mileage offered, pending location | Minimum 1 year clinical experience required, dialysis experience strongly preferred
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday or Friday (2 days per week)
Plus must be available one Tuesday each month
Just a short trip from Hershey Park, Lebanon, PA is a lovely suburb with lots of local charm and access to loads of adventure. This role is perfect for a dietitian looking for a side-hustle in a dialysis environment.
- Conducts a nutrition assessment for patients at nutritional risk per facility policies and procedures
- Develops and implements an individualized plan for nutrition intervention based on nutrition assessment and evidence-based standards
- Evaluate labs and other clinical data, such as blood pressure and weight changes for dietary compliance and nutritional need
- Provides appropriate nutrition counseling and plan of care updates to patients and/or families
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team and attend meetings, such as weight, QAPI, and care plan meetings
- Experience with electronic charting, the Nutrition Care Process and writing PES statements to provide appropriate documentation for the plan of care
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Ability to perform work independently with minimal training
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
- Pennsylvania state dietitian license is required prior to starting position
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Sarah at [email protected] or (804) 545-9162 x 700.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/
Apply To This Job
Share on Social Media
Meet our recruiters
Our team of account managers specialize in hiring dietitians and nutrition professionals. They know the unique nuances of each setting a dietitian may work, and use that expertise to match dietitians to jobs they love.
Sarah Heitzman, MS, RDN, LD, CHP
Brittany Driggers, MS, RD, CNSC