Registered Dietitian Posted on December 7th, 2023
Location: Rochester, New York
$40-50/hr, pending candidate qualifications
40 Hours/week | ASAP – 1 year duration
Travel/mileage offered, pending location | One year of RD experience preferred
Clinical duties only // Careplan meeting, family meetings, pre-admissions visits, assessments, meal rounds, supplement distribution
Rochester, NY is known for it’s world-class museums and art-galleries, with endless opportunity to immerse yourself in culture. This is a perfect position for a dietitian who is looking for a long-term, full time opportunity.
- Assess and document the nutritional needs of each participant in accordance with agency policies and procedures
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and evaluates the nutritional component of the <<congregate/home delivered meal>> program; determines the nature and extent of nutritional needs and problems of the target population.
- Maintains standards for the following agencies: facility, Federal, State Department of Health, County Department of Health and any other applicable regulatory agency standards
- Consult with individuals and families and assist in developing healthy eating goals and provide ongoing nutrition education and resources
- Position may require travel within the center’s geographic region
- Ability to perform work independently with minimal training
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
- No CDN is required prior to starting position
- Valid driver’s license
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Sarah at [email protected] or (804) 545-9162 x 700.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/
Apply To This Job
Share on Social Media
Meet our recruiters
Our team of account managers specialize in hiring dietitians and nutrition professionals. They know the unique nuances of each setting a dietitian may work, and use that expertise to match dietitians to jobs they love.
Sarah Heitzman, MS, RDN, LD, CHP
Brittany Driggers, MS, RD, CNSC