*Relocation* Package Offered
Openings: Registered Dietitian and Clinical Nutrition Coordinator
Located in North Central, Iowa, Mason City offers a wide variety of things to do and see. Whether you're looking for a vibrant and happening down area, a weekend adventure at Clear Lake, or dozens of year-round concerts and events, Mason City may just be the place you've been looking to call "home"!
- Monitors, evaluates, and prioritizes all clinical nutrition activities within the hospitals and contracted dietitian services (includes inpatient and outpatient nutrition services, shared service contracts, and community wellness and nutrition programs)
- Schedules and supervises clinical unit staffing; trains, conducts applicable rounding/observation and manages and evaluates performance of all staff
- Directs clinical practice including but not limited to clinical dietitians, diet technicians, diet clerk/patient care representatives, and ancillary personnel involved in providing nutrition services
- Hires, trains and evaluates clinical associates as appropriate
- Coordinates patient service delivery, coaches and develops staff, and manages the work environment of Food and Nutrition Services department
- Ensures approved nutritional standards of care are met and documented, as well as compliance with regulatory agencies
- Assists in monthly reports, attends management meetings, and participates in creation of department goals and objectives
- Assists in communicating plans, goals and standards to all departmental associates
- Assumes responsibility for all department functions in absence of department director and/or all responsibilities of the Clinical Dietitian
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients' protected health information
- At least three years as a Registered Dietitian in a healthcare setting
- Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Obtain Iowa state licensure
Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of a healthcare team, and we work hard to find you positions you love. This is a permanent-hire position where our recruiters will advocate for you to become a full-time employee at one of our client sites. You will be an employee of the client site.
Perks of working with a Dietitians On Demand recruiter:
- A direct line to hiring managers at the facility
- A dietitian advocate who knows your value
- Learn insider details of the position
- Resume review and assistance from an expert
- Interview guidance to help you stand out
Interested? Apply online or contact Carinne@dietitiansondemand.com or (804) 482-6504.