40 Hours/week | ASAP for 3-month duration
35-bed behavioral health facility
Mileage offered, pending location | Entry-level dietitians encouraged to apply!
Preferred schedule Monday-Friday daytime hours | Weekends as needed
Clinical inpatient duties + Food service management
Open to temp to perm!
We are looking for a Registered Dietitian interested in providing patient care and food service management duties for a behavioral health facility in Stockton, California!
- Conducts a nutrition assessment for patients at nutritional risk per facility policies and procedures; including foods, beverages, supplements and medications that influence medical status
- Develops and implements an individualized plan for nutrition intervention based on nutrition assessment and evidence-based standards
- Assess educational needs and provide nutrition counseling and resources for patients and caregivers
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team in meetings and/or rounds
- Experience with electronic charting, the Nutrition Care Process and writing PES statements to provide appropriate documentation for the plan of care
- Runs the day-to-day operations of a kitchen and dining area
- Management of food service employees
- Ensure proper diets are being served and prepared to meet resident’s special dietary needs
- Ensure the proper handling and utilization of all foods and equipment
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Ability to perform work independently with minimal training
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Lyndel at Lyndel@dietitiansondemand.com or (804) 545-9162 x708.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/