24-32 Hours/week | Available ASAP for 12-week duration
Mileage offered, pending location | 1 year of weight management and/or bariatric experience required
Preferred schedule weekdays, daytime hours | Hybrid schedule
Clinical outpatient duties + group nutrition classes
Pending PA licensure accepted
If you’re looking for your next assignment and enjoy a hybrid schedule, this outpatient position in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania may be the right fit for you!
- Provide personalized nutrition counseling and medical nutrition therapy for medical weight loss and bariatrics.
- Utilize behavior modification strategies and techniques to optimal nutrition counseling
- Evaluate achievement of learning objectives and provide appropriate treatment plan in accordance with patient goals
- Utilize nutrition-related information systems and/or patient medical record systems to successfully document recommendations and progress
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Ability to perform work independently with minimal training
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
- Pennsylvania state dietitian license is required prior to starting position
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Carinne@dietitiansondemand.com or (804) 482-6504.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/