Permanent Full-Time Opening!
200 Census LTC facility
New grads encouraged to apply!
Benefits offered | 403B, medical, dental, vision, PTO
Salary range | $26-$29 per hour
Clinical duties | Assessments, quarterlies, annuals, menu review, weight monitoring, care plan meetings
This is the perfect position for an entry-level RD looking for their first clinical position in Bellefonte, PA.
- Assess and document the nutritional needs of each resident in accordance with facility policies and procedures
- Develop a plan of care that identifies the nutrition problems/needs of the resident and goals to be accomplished for each problem/need identified
- Represent the nutrition department at interdisciplinary meetings, such as daily standup, wound and weight, QAPI, MDS and care plan meetings
- Experience with electronic charting and the Nutrition Care Process
- Works cooperatively with food service staff to ensure conformance to diet order and recommend diet changes as appropriate to improve resident’s nutritional status
- Understanding of the State and Federal Regulations associated with the industry
- Thorough knowledge of MDS 3.0 Section K and Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- At least one year of long-term care dietitian experience OR heavy long-term care clinical internship rotations
- Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- PA state license is required
Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of a healthcare team, and we work hard to find you positions you love. This is a permanent-hire position where our recruiters will advocate for you to become a full-time employee at one of our client sites. You will be an employee of the client site.
Perks of working with a Dietitians On Demand recruiter:
- A direct line to hiring managers at the facility
- A dietitian advocate who knows your value
- Learn insider details of the position
- Resume review and assistance from an expert
- Interview guidance to help you stand out
Interested? Apply online or contact Sarah at Sheitzman@dietitiansondemand.co