40 Hours/week | Available ASAP for 8-week duration
200-participant PACE program
Travel offered, pending location | Entry-level dietitians encouraged to apply!
Preferred schedule Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p
Battle Creek, Michigan is the birthplace of the cereal industry – need I say more?!
- Assess and document the nutritional needs of each participant in accordance with agency policies and procedures
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and evaluates the nutritional component of the PACE program; determines the nature and extent of nutritional needs and problems of the target population.
- Maintains standards for the following agencies: facility, Federal, State Department of Health, County Department of Health and any other applicable regulatory agency standards
- Consult with individuals and families and assist in developing healthy eating goals and provide ongoing nutrition education and resources
- Position may require travel within the center’s geographic region
- Ability to perform work independently with minimal training
- Demonstrates accountability for the proper use of patients’ protected health information
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
- Valid driver’s license
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
Interested? Apply online or contact Carinne@dietitiansondemand.com or (804) 482-6504.
If this position isn’t a good fit for you but may be for a colleague, refer them! You’ll qualify for a referral bonus: https://dietitiansondemand.com/referrals/