Registered Dietitian Posted on May 25th, 2023
Submit Your Resume
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Registered Dietitian | Nationwide Opportunities
Dietitians On Demand is hiring registered dietitians. Don’t see an open job that interests you? Use this job posting to get your information into our database.
At Dietitians On Demand, we’re always looking for amazing dietitians to join our team. Our jobs open and close quickly so apply here to be added to our database to hear about opportunities first!
When you apply, be sure your resume includes your location (city, state and zip code) and use your primary phone number and email address. You’ll immediately be added to our database so we can connect with you and let you know when something is available near you.
• Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR, or in the process of being credentialed.
• Willing to obtain state licensure, as applicable.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and provide excellent clinical coverage to various client locations.
• Must be experienced in computerized charting and Nutrition Care Process.
• Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and other screenings as needed.
ABOUT DIETITIANS ON DEMAND
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our recruiting team expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-founded, dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. Our jobs are contracted temporary positions where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
• Premier pay rates and full benefits package
• Dedicated Regional Account Manager
• Free continuing education
• Corporate liability insurance
• W-2 employment status
• Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
• Nutrition Care Manual access
• Opportunity to earn 401(k) and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
• Licensure reimbursement, if applicable
If you are interested in a specific job or location, please visit our job board and apply directly to that open position.
Apply To This Job
Share on Social Media
Meet our recruiters
Our team of account managers specialize in hiring dietitians and nutrition professionals. They know the unique nuances of each setting a dietitian may work, and use that expertise to match dietitians to jobs they love.
Sarah Heitzman, MS, RDN, LD, CHP
Brittany Driggers, MS, RD, CNSC