Traveling Dietitian Posted on May 18th, 2023
Travel Dietitian – Nationwide – Short Term
Location: Richmond, Virginia
40 hours per week
Immediate start available (pending onboarding)
Variety of experience/practice settings required
Travel expenses paid
Dietitians On Demand is searching for amazing travel dietitians who are ready for their next adventure. Travel dietitians work full-time positions, anywhere in the United States, and will temporarily relocate for the role. Learn more about being a travel dietitian in this blog.
- Current Registered Dietitian credentialed by CDR
- Willing to obtain state licensure as applicable
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and provide excellent clinical coverage to various client locations
- A per diem will be offered to assist with travel expenses
- Must be experienced in computerized charting and Nutrition Care Process
- Candidates must successfully complete a thorough pre-hire screening process, including but not limited to: phone screen, background check, drug screen, reference and credential check, clinical competency assessment, and tuberculosis screening. Immunization titers and fingerprinting, as needed.
If you're interested in traveling for Dietitians On Demand, please submit your up-to-date resume to this job posting today, and a member of our team will follow up with you.
Wondering what it's like to work for Dietitians On Demand as a travel dietitian? Read more here: https://dietitiansondemand.com/travel-with-us/
ABOUT DIETITIANS ON DEMAND
If you’re looking for better work-life balance, consider consulting. Our team of recruiters expertly match dietitians to opportunities that best suit their abilities and schedule. Dietitians On Demand is a dietitian-focused staffing company with a national footprint. We understand dietitians are essential members of the healthcare team, and we pay you accordingly. This is a contracted temporary position where you’ll work for Dietitians On Demand at one of our client sites.
Perks of being a Dietitians On Demand employee include:
- Premier pay rates and full benefits package
- Free continuing education
- Corporate liability insurance
- W2 employment status
- Work-life balance by choosing when and where you work
- Nutrition Care Manual access
- Opportunity to earn 401K and health insurance benefits based on employment duration
- Licensure reimbursement if applicable
If you are interested in a specific travel position, please visit our main job board at https://dietitiansondemand.com/jobs/ and search “travel”.
Apply To This Job
Share on Social Media
Meet our recruiters
Our team of account managers specialize in hiring dietitians and nutrition professionals. They know the unique nuances of each setting a dietitian may work, and use that expertise to match dietitians to jobs they love.
Sarah Heitzman, MS, RDN, LD, CHP
Brittany Driggers, MS, RD, CNSC