About DOD, Dietitian Blog, Hiring Dietitians, Professional Development | Jan 31 2018
Dietitians On Demand has a referral program
It’s amazing how connected the world of dietetics is! Did you know Dietitians On Demand has a referral program that allows you to help your connections nationwide? By referring someone to a job opening you’re not only helping yourself, you’re helping a colleague, too!
We’ve had so many dietitians, food service directors, clinical nutrition managers and others refer their friends and colleagues to us that we figured it was time we reward their good recommendations.
The referral process is straight forward:
- Refer someone to Dietitians On Demand using our referral program.
- When the referred person works 100 hours in an assignment, you receive your referral bonus of a $100 Amazon gift card.
Who is eligible?
You can refer a candidate for a job opening that we currently have listed on our job board, or simply refer someone so they’re in our database when a job opens up in their area.
For candidates: If you refer someone for an open position, you are eligible for your referral bonus when that person works 100 hours with Dietitians On Demand.
How much is the bonus?
Once your referral hits the required 100 hours threshold, we’ll email you a $100 Amazon gift card.
THE FINE PRINT
- Referrals of candidates who are already engaged with Dietitians On Demand do not qualify for a referral bonus.
- There is no limit to the number of candidates you can refer to Dietitians On Demand.
- The 100-hours requirement may be met through more than one assignment.
Who we are
Dietitians On Demand is the nationwide leader in dietitian staffing. We streamline the clunky recruiting and hiring process. When you submit a coverage request, you’re immediately connected to our experienced team who take the time to understand exactly what your facility needs. Your personalized Regional Account Manager finds the ideal candidate for your situation and workplace culture.