Dietitians on Demand makes Inc. 5000 list For 4th Consecutive Year
Inc. magazine has ranked Dietitians on Demand No. 1466 on its 36th annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment— its independent small and midsized businesses. Companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Timberland, LinkedIn, Yelp, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees of the Inc. 5000.
By the Numbers
Here is a peek at some 2017 stats that show how Dietitians on Demand landed on the prestigious list again this year:
- 63,352 total hours worked by our dietitians
- 267 Employee dietitians
- 400 different assignments at 257 unique hospitals and long term care facilities
- Our dietitians have worked in 44 states
- 136 dietitians worked in acute care settings
- 6 dietitians worked in behavioral health
- 186 dietitians worked in long term care settings
- 18 dietitians worked in long term acute care
- 7 dietitians worked in outpatient settings
- 5 dietitians worked in renal dietitian positions
- 42 worked in various other settings, including pediatrics, oncology and skilled nursing facilities nationwide
The 2017 Inc. 5000 is the most competitive crop in the list’s history. The average company on the list achieved a mind-boggling three-year average growth of 481%. The Inc. 5000’s aggregate revenue is $206 billion, and the companies on the list collectively generated 619,500 jobs over the past three years. Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000.
You May Also Like
A day in the life of a consultant dietitian.
When is it a good time to work with a nutrition staffing company?
How to write a perfect PES statement.